About Hali'imaile Distilling Company
About the Distillery
Upcountry Maui is not only a place, it’s a lifestyle. For many years, Hawaiians have farmed the rich, volcanic soil of Upcountry fields. The area remains largely rural, agricultural, and residential to this day. Geographically speaking, Upcountry consists largely of the area spanning from the summit at Haleakalā National Park down to Kahului and consists of a handful of towns including Kula, Makawao, Pukalani, and Ha’iku. Hali’imaile Distilling Company is located in the town of Makawao, which is rich in Paniolo (Hawaiian cowboy) history and has seen a revival of restaurants, shops, and galleries. Our pristine surroundings give us access to clean air, pure water, exquisite agriculture, and a wonderful community which allow us to produce ultra-premium Hawaiian spirits.
- PAU Maui - 2014 The Tasting Panel – Global Wine, Beer & Spirits EPPS – Best Packaging
- PAU Maui - 2014 The Tasting Panel – Global Wine, Beer & Spirits EPPS – Grand Tasting Award Winner
- PAU Maui - 2014 The Tasting Panel – Global Wine, Beer & Spirits EPPS – Gold Medal
- PAU Maui - 2013 Beverage Testing Institute – Gold Medal
- PAU Maui - 2013 Beverage Testing Institute – Best Buy
- PAU Maui - 2013 Beverage Testing Institute – 92 Points (exceptional)
- PAU Maui - 2013 International Craft Spirits Award – Gold Medal
- PAU Maui - 2012 San Francisco World Spirits Competition – Gold Medal
Bring the Aloha Spirit to Your Retail
Hali’imaile Distilling Company is growing its network of distribution and retail outlets as well as bars and restaurants.